New Articles! Japan guides, videos and other information on Japan!
- No friends yet
- Interested In
- Looking For
- About me
- I’m shy I'm working to stop being shy and embrace the world and the people that inhabit it, a visual artist, I enjoy all types of movies, I’m in love with beauty, and I’m taking classes at the School of Teaching ESL. I've never been outside the united states so I would like to be able to travel and see new places. My biggest fear is being boring or living a boring life. I am in my late twenties, I look younger, most people think I’m in my early twenties.
Likes and Dislikes
- Favorite Anime
- Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell (the series)
- Favorite Movie
- Fallen Angels, Dolls, Bad Guy, The New World, Lust Caution, Sympathy for Lady Vengeance, The Fountain
- Favorite Music
- Fever Ray, The Knife, Scala choir, Ajico, Bjork, other songs by random artists
- Favorite Quotations
- I always acted on the inside . . . I never touched life . . . Whenever I began to trace an action, I finished it in my dreams, heroically . . . A sword weighs more than the idea of a sword . . . I commanded large armies, won great battles, savored huge defeats—all inside me . . . I enjoyed strolling alone through green parks and down wide corridors, issuing commands to the trees and challenges to the hanging portraits . . . In the wide and dusky corridor that’s at the back of the palace I often strolled with my fiancée . . . I never had a real fiancée . . . I never knew how to love . . . I only knew how to dream of loving